sábado, 8 de octubre de 2011

Informal look












I usually don't wear this kind of outfit, but there is always that day that you feel lazy and you just wanna wear something comfortable...so that was me today! I think these converse had been in my colset for years and today they finally saw light again...haha As you can also see I think it's my first post wearing long jeans...the weather has finally changed a little bit in Bcn!! But I think heat is comeing again on monday...
I'm so sorry for haven't updated lately but I was full of exams and during the week it was impossible to take pictures...but I will try to make a post almost everyday this week :)
I don't know why the images have this bad quality because I see them perfectly in my computer so...
And last but not least I wanna leave you with a part of Steve Job's speech in Stanford that I really like :)

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

I am wearing:

ZARA sweater
HOLLISTER jeans
CONVERSE

1 comentario:

  1. Love your shirt and converse!
    And you´ve so amazing hair :)
    Kisses from Slovakia
    www.life-is-a-change.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar